Father’s Day is fast approaching. Stuck on something to get dear old Dad? If you’re looking for something that will sit in the back of his sock drawer for the next decade unused, we have just the thing!
Nothing says “I love you, yet don’t really know you very well and am at a complete loss on what you might enjoy” like the ever practical gift card to Dad’s favorite store. Several rungs below even that unimaginative gift, lies the necktie. Here are some TJ-related ties that are sure to win a proud spot on Dad’s tie rack!
First up, the good folks at Monticello offer 4 options:
- An original Thirteen Colonies tie in tan
- A Signers of the Declaration in red with TJ’s name highlighted in white (see photo at top of page)
- A Declaration mashup also in tan
- A fetching Fry-Virginia map tie in red
You might also try the following:
- A Signers of the Constitution in red, or the Declaration in blue. Click here.
- Thomas Jefferson portraits. Click here.
- The Continental Congress squaring off to duke it out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Click here.
- And finally, the Thomas Jefferson signature blue tie with signature highlighted in red (and with Presidential seal goodness!). Click here.