Monticello Events remaining for the month of November…
Wreath Workshop Reservations
As far as I know, reservations are still available at $45 a pop. This is the 21st year its being held (which means it can now legally drink some of that potent holiday cider!), and the first in the new Smith Education Center. Call 434-984-9822 or click here to order tickets (scroll down to November 11).
- Thursday, Dec. 4, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 5, 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 6, 9:30 a.m.and 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 7, 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 8, 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 10, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 12, 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 13, 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
The Jefferson Library is hosting two talks, one on the 20th and another on the 24th. The talk topics are Thomas Jefferson and States’ Rights and The Flames of Insurrection. Both are free but you need to register by email. Click here for the address and info. For directions to the Library, click here.